Ink2Go is an extremely simple yet powerful screen annotation and screen recording solution for presentations. You can then save your annotation as an image or as a video for sharing. Ink2Go is a perfect tool for presenters to communicate and to share their ideas, whether they are educators creating online lessons, corporate managers preparing their month-end sales presentation, or doctors sharing their findings with one another over email.
- Save the current desktop with your annotations as an image.
- Record High-Quality video of entire desktop together with your annotation as a video.
- Record your voice from the microphone.
- Toggle between your desktop screen and a whiteboard/blackboard with just a single-click. Helpful when you want to quickly show your idea on a clean page.
- Toggle the webcam view on/off for recording. For a video presentation, showing your webcam view might help you connect better with your audience.
Educators creating online lessons, corporate managers preparing their month-end sales presentation, or doctors sharing their findings with one another over email.
- Let you write, draw or highlight on any content being shown on the desktop from any app, be it a webpage, a slideshow, a running video or even presentation mode of Powerpoint.
- Allow you to annotate on extended or mirrored monitors.